Re:Empty Nest Syndrome

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Empty Nest Syndrome
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:06:20 -0400
Now that my project car is gone I have almost unfettered access to
everything that has been hidden for the last.... well it has been a few
years. As I uncover items over the next month or so that I will not need
they will be offered to the list first. I did find a set of the early ,
four bolt hubs for the BN1. Also, found an interesting set of three-eared
knock offs. Any ideas? I know there is a BN2 differential in there
somewhere. An interest, let me know off list. Thanks.

Doug