Re: Maximum spare tire wheel size

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maximum spare tire wheel size
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:48:15 -0700
Alan:   Are you talking about your BN1 or BJ8?  Bernie is talking BJ8.  Why
is it that my boot will hold a 185 without removing or trimming the wood
blocks but your's, and others, can not?  Was there that much difference in
boot sizes as the cars were built?  That doesn't make any sense.  And a
185/70 should have the same physical dimensions regardless of who builds
it, I would think.  Am I missing something here?

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031