Austin-Healey Sheet Metal

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin-Healey Sheet Metal
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:40:07 EDT
Since I've received this to publish in the next issue of Austin-Healey
Magazine, I figure that Bonnie Smith won't mind if I post if on the list, and I
think it's unusual enough to bypass the typical issues of offering things to
sell
on the list. I have no financial or other interest myself.

Here's the text of the ad from her e-mail:

Austin-Healey Sheet Metal
For sale: All the patterns for the complete lind of body repair panels made
by the late Everett Smith of Vintage Automotive Engineering. includes metal
patterns, pressing dies, sheet metal, some partially made panels and more. All
for $2500. contact Bonnie Smith at vintage@sisgtel.net or 530-496-3200
(Redding,
CA).

Gary Anderson