DHMC Logo - Hardtops

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: DHMC Logo - Hardtops
From: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:09:27 +0100
Hey Guys.
Some weeks ago I made an enquiry about the availability of the DHMC badges
that were fitted to original hardtops.  The responses indicated that Steve
Norton at Cape International supplied the badges with his hardtops.  Further
enquiries revealed that the badges are not replicas but the real thing.  For
those that haven't seen them I have produced a web page with more
information which you may find of interest.

The page can be found at:
http://www.nfahc.co.uk/DHMC%20logo.htm

Or navigate from the 'Links' button on the home page.

            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk