RE: Crankshaft Nut

To: "'James Lea'" <clocks@midcoast.com>, "'Ed'" <justbrits@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Crankshaft Nut
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:09:34 -0500
Yes, for those of us that know him for the ass he is, an "Ed Filter" is a
wonderful thing. The problem comes in when new folks approach the list, and
are put off by his constant need to treat all of them like vermin.

Ed is a poison, not only on the Healey list, but others as well.

We have posters on some other lists that are as verbose as Ed, but at least
their intention is to help.

It is not Ed's intention to help. He just tries to tear down people, and
somehow concludes he looks smarter by doing so.

He is mistaken.