Re: Crankshaft Nut

To: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Nut
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:21:08 -0400
Hey Ed--I thought the original post was asking if one of us had a wrench we
wanted to get rid of.  So I assumed by that he wanted to borrow one or get
one we didn't want.  With the list of places you gave he could only "buy"
one.   What else but "needling", scarcasm or etc could be inferred from
that?  Now---be honest------wasn't that your intent?

NOTE: