RE: Tire sizes - Pirelli Cinturato

To: "Harlan Polk" <happolk@cox.net>, <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Tire sizes - Pirelli Cinturato
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:49:27 +1000
G'day Hap

I know that the Brazilian produced Beetles were fitted with 15 inch
wheels but I just don't know about the cars built in Mexico.

As far as Michelin and Pirelli goes I would love a set of XAS tyres but
they are bloody expensive and you have to wait a long time to get them.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia