RE: Tires

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Tires
From: "Harlan Polk" <happolk@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:12:04 -0700
Gary,
Great! Sounds like Tire Rack has some tires in stock not in their Internet
catalog. I hope they continue to sell our tires for years to come.

Perhaps I am crying wolf too soon. I like the 15" diameter. I like 5.5" high
sidewalls. I like modern tire construction. I like choices. I like
reasonable prices. I like wire wheels. I like stable wheels. I like light
weight wheels.

I expect in the future some "likes" will have to give. Just want to
encourage some thought along these lines.
Best,
Hap 100M