A little serendipity

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: A little serendipity
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:54:27 -0400
Went with my wife to an antique show yesterday: all day, outdoors in a cow
pasture, with hundreds of dealers and even a few antiques. My find of the day
was a 1966 NC tag for my car. What it actually was, was a tag for a car that
was already an antique in 1966. Stamped into the the tag are the words
"Horseless Carriage". The number on the tag is 1939, the year that I was
manufactured, so it was kind of a double hit for me. In NC you can put an old
tag on your car so long as it is for the year of manufacture (or first
titling), just so you keep your current tag in the car, so on it went today.

Bob Johnson
BJ8