Re: hardtop badges - HELP!!

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hardtop badges - HELP!!
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 23:54:50 +0100
Would someone PLEASE give me a URL or mail me a picture of one of these badges.
I am now fascinated, I have looked at my reference pictures of works rally cars
crashing about in anger in the mid-60s including Browning's car and I can't see
a single badge on the hardtops.

The only genuine badges I can recall seeing on hardtops are ones like those
shown here(I know this is an earlier car):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album235

and the car has every right to them!!

Peter Dzwig