May Octane....Works Healey on cover

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: May Octane....Works Healey on cover
From: Steve Thomton <scthomton@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know if this was posted but..... The May 2006 issue of Octane magazine
has an ex-Works Rally car on the cover.  The coverage has 7 pages of pictures
and an article with ex-Works driver Donal Morley.  I haven't read the article
yet.....saving it for this evening!!  I found the magazine at Borders although
I'm sure it's available at other places.

  Steve
  63 BJ7 Works Rally replica in progress

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2"/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.