Re: "Works" hardtop badge

To: kags@shaw.ca, michaelsalter@rogers.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Works" hardtop badge
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:17:09 EDT
Earl,
Are you saying that you have an original badge & that it measures 25 mm wide
X 30 mm high? If this is correct, then the currently available key fob badges
measure exactly the same. Is it possible that the key fob badges come from the
same company that made the original badges & that the two badges are
identical except for the addition of a rectangular loop at the top for
attaching to
the key fob? Where does this leaves us with the claim that the original badge
was larger than the key fob badge?
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 5/4/2006 6:03:06 PM Central Daylight Time, kags@shaw.ca