Re: "Works" hardtop badge

To: msalter@precisionsportscar.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Works" hardtop badge
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 09:13:51 EDT
Alan,
Thanks for posting the photo & dimensions.
My key fob badge measures 25.7 mm wide (vs. your 25.4 mm) X 29.7 mm high (vs.
your 31 mm). FYI, I used a digital caliper to take the measurements, not a
ruler.
There is no manufacturer's marks on the back of my key fob badge.
There are a few very small differences between the two badges that I can
detect upon close examination as follows:
1. On the original badge, there is no space between CoLtd. On the key fob
badge the is a space between Co & Ltd, thus Co Ltd.
2. On the original badges the top of the vertical bar of the red cross
extends slightly above the top of the dark blue back ground. On the key fob the
top
of the vertical bar of the red cross is flush with the top of the blue
background.
There are a few other very small differences.
Personally, I feel the differences are insignificant.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 5/6/2006 6:47:17 AM Central Daylight Time,