Re: Anybody own a new generation Mini??

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>,
Subject: Re: Anybody own a new generation Mini??
From: ahy3000@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:06:31 +0000
My son-in-law owns one and loves it.  Its a US mini but they drive it in
England as he is stationed there.  It blends right in until you see the
steering wheel on the left side!

I've driven it and it is, as most responses indicate, a pocket rocket.  Lots of
fun to drive.  No real maintenance issues that I know of.

--
Burt Weiner
'63 BJ7

From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>