Quality plug wires?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Quality plug wires?
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 09:46:10 -0500
Anyone know where I can get good quality BLACK wires for the 60 Healey? I
would like to be able to see them somehow before I order them.

My GT6 has black Bosch Ultra-Premium 7mm Opti-Layer Mag Core wires. I like
these wires very much and I cannot find out where they came from. They have
long rubber sleeves that cover the plugs.

The last wires I bought for the Healey from a dealer I did not like the
connectors at the plugs. They were cheap. Also, the last wires I got from
Moss for the MGA had plastic connectors at the plugs. They seem VERY cheap.

Anyone like your wires and have photos of your engine that you can either
forward to me or send link?

If you have photos please send to my other email swillis@insightbb.com

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,