Re: 100-4 Clutch linkage

To: Bluechipracing <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Subject: Re: 100-4 Clutch linkage
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 16:50:21 -0700
Hey Jim,

Thank you so much for setting me straight. The lever WAS upside down. It's
been this way since I got the car years ago. Also there is a very clear
pic in my shop manual, but I somehow never related it to my problem.
Getting a bit dense in my old age.

I turned the lever around, readjusted the linkage, & now have about 1 1/2"
more ground clearance in a very vital place, & the linkage is protected.

Again, thanks a bunch.

Regards,
Dave Russell
BN2