Engine Air Filters

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Air Filters
From: dgschwind@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 02:55:59 +0000
Hi, Listers,
    I read the comments about dirt protection to extend engine life and would
like to get better air filters than the original "rock strainers". I have a BJ8
with the 2 in. SU carbs on it. So far I've been unable to find any except the
"LONGFLO" air cleaner that will fit a 2 in. SU carbs. Is this a good air
cleaner, better than the Coopers, and are there better ones available? I'd
prefer not having to build boxes, ducts etc. if I don't have to. Please give me
your recommendations, please.
                       Thanks in advance,

DON    BJ8    Pandora