Looking for a BJ8 - 2nd try

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a BJ8 - 2nd try
From: RicPhillips@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:08:08 EDT
This is a second attempt to reach out to the list, looking for a 66-67 BJ8.
I am looking for a truly excellent driver.  By that I mean one that is
complete and detailed correctly, perhaps a recent, but not brand new complete
restoration.

With thanks to those few who responded to my first request and special thanks
to those of you that took the time to speak to me and answer questions.

This remains an honest quest in search of the right car.

PLEASE respond off list.

Thanks,

Ric