VB: No Problem! Read! Friday funny

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: VB: No Problem! Read! Friday funny
From: "Per Schoerner" <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:14:06 +0200
Hi all
Do you have a strange mind?
Hr'ees neo that I tnhik qalefiuis rof eth fdriay nynfy.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs?
Olny 55 plepoe can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a
wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.