FW: Zoom In on Using Paint Shop Pro at Work

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Zoom In on Using Paint Shop Pro at Work
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:05:05 -0400
>From a Corel email advertising Paint Shop. See the second example.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>

  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/space.gif>

  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/nowyouseelabel.gif>
In April, we asked to see your best disappearing acts. The response was
overwhelming! With so many entries to choose from, it was hard to select
just a few to show you. So, this month we're featuring three of the most
challenging Clone Tool jobs we've seen. Look for more disappearing acts
throughout the year.

  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/beforeafter.gif>
  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/nowyousee_jamie.gif>
"In this set of photos, I removed the little girl and the trash can in the
background."

- Jamie Robinson
Perryville, MO

  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/beforeafter.gif>
  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/nowyousee_nancy.gif>

"This was taken on a British Car Club outing and I couldn't take the picture
without other cars and power lines in it. Cleaning this one up took some
time because there was a lot to remove but working with the Clone Tool is
easy as long as you have a little patience."

- Nancy Cleveland
Parrsboro, Nova Scotia, Canada

  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/beforeafter.gif>
  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/nowyousee_douglas.gif>

"This is one of my best efforts to date. I've been using Paint Shop Pro for
a long time, and think it's an excellent program."

- Douglas Brown
Albuquerque, NM

  <http://www.jasc.com/minisites/newsletter/images/space.gif>

<http://sns.rsc01.net/servlet/eof?9hkLsDYAZZZDYEsNJR_nHOpgLFohmtHpsDJhtEaEv>