Healey Club Magazines again

To: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Healey Club Magazines again
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 05:36:57 -0500
Once again I received another award winning Healey Marque club mag in below
par condition.   Thank you US Post Office.   Since the post office isn't
going to change their ways I ask once again that the clubs reconsider the
use of plastic covers or envelopes to mail our magazines.   Other national
clubs (MGA and MGB)  have been using these protective options for years with
excellent success.   Why are the Healeys clubs so far behind in this area.

If the cost is an issue may I suggest removing the glossy pages of the
"Under the Canopy" book reviews.   Can't ever remember my wife picking up a
copy of my car magazines to see whats new and exciting in the world of
"good books to read".  Sure don't see the need here.  Sorry Kate.

If the magazines are such a high cost item why are the clubs not protecting
them accordingly so we can be proud of them when we receive them.

Flame away gents,

Mark