Re: Sprite Radiator Fan Direction

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Radiator Fan Direction
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:41:16 +0200
Patrick, at the risk of telling you another thing you might know   ;-)

has the owner checked whether a correct type thermostat is fitted? I don't
really know whether the Sprite engine is intended to run on the sleeved type
thermostat, but if it is, the owner should consider checking this. It might be
THE difference....

Cheers

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany