RE: [Fwd: loose pulley]

To: "'Edwin Harris'" <mail@edwinharris.net>,
Subject: RE: [Fwd: loose pulley]
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:47:51 -0400
That is indeed the correct nut Edwin, a throwback to the days of hand
cranking!!
Take a closer look at the mounts. The letters RH & LH are stamped in and are
about 1/2" high. Short of that I'm a bit stumped. There should be room to
get the fan belt through, although it is tight.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com