machine / body shop referrals - SF area

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: machine / body shop referrals - SF area
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:13:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I've been on the move the past few yrs but now realize
I'll finish off the restoration of my BT7 in the San
Jose (Northern CA) area.  The rough bodywork and
prefitting is complete, the chassis is detailed and
almost ready to accept the eng/tranny but the engine
is torn down and needs boring/turning.  Anyone know a
reputable machine shop?  How about a Healey
experienced shop/guy who can properly paint my car?
Thanks for any tips,
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7 project
Santa Clara, CA