Re: Differental Noise

To: Ron Fine <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Differental Noise
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:22:29 -0700
Ron,

1/4" is a lot of free play. I have a very worn "spare" that only has
1/8". Something is wrong. A good one would have more like 1/32".  Why
not ask Pro-Gear? I certainly would not run it in that condition. If you
run it all summer, the gears will be worn in a pattern that will be
screwed up forever.

Dave Russell