Re: Red / Black 6 Cyl cars

To: davidwjones@cox.net, grain@auracom.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Red / Black 6 Cyl cars
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:55:26 EDT
Many years ago, when they were just old British sports cars, a friend of mine
bought a 61 BN7 that was red with black interior that I am sure was original.
 This was in 1971 or 72.  It had been sitting in a garage for a while without
an engine and we just happened to have an extra engine in my garage at the
time.  Came out of another BN7 that had been crashed (looking back could have
been fixed but that is another story I don't want to think too much about).
Anyway, red with Black interior apparently di exist in some cases.  Just food
for
the discussion.
Dave Duffey
59 BT 7 project