Re: Pertronix

To: "Robert Bender" <rbender1@berkshire.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Pertronix
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 17:04:10 +0800
Bob -

Pertronix people know what they are talking about.  Very Early BN1s
use a different distributor to later BN1s and BN2s.  I don't know
where the break is, but this is a constant source of confusion on
BN1s.  Back in the day I still used points, inevitably I would order
points and get the wrong ones about 80% of the time.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8