Re: Fred Hunter

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Fred Hunter
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 00:04:46 -0500
Different guy.  Fred had a red 100S--Millie--one of the Mille Miglia cars.
He lived near KC.  I talked to him at Open Roads in 2002.  Tried to get him
to bring the car up to Lincoln.  He wasn't into showing it too much as it
wasn't restored and he took a lot of hits for keeping the car in less than
pristine condition.  Personally, I thought the car looked awesome with the
original patina.

Fred was an easy guy to talk to.  Very down to earth.  I liked the guy.  I m
sorry to hear of his passing.

JR