Re: Tricarb throttle linkage

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Tricarb throttle linkage
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 22:01:03 -0400
Dave,

Thanks!  My control rods are closer to 4" (socket to socket).  The parts manual
gives the same part number for both control rods, so dimensions #2 and #3 ought
to be about the same.

So it's time to try the tail stock die holder I made for my lathe and make some
new rods.  Could you measure the non-threaded length of the control rod?  The
threaded ends are 0.9" long on the rods I have.  Would think yours would be
about the same.  That will give me the total length. Unless you want to take
your linkage apart and measure one for me :)

Are the sockets 3/4" long - center of socket to the nut face?

Thanks,

Bob