Re: Wish list continued

To: "Bob Haskell" <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Wish list continued
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:14:03 -0700
Just in case you thought you were alone, I had the same problems with my
heater control panel and switches on my BN7.  I also purchased the plastic
panels from two different sources and they each had the same manufacturing
errors.  I had my original panel and non working switch to compare and the
new ones simply are made wrong.  I ended up modifying the interior of the
plastic panel with a small grinder to allow enough space for the sliding
switch to move left and right fully and pull out to turn on the fan at
either end of the slot.  It took me a couple hours but I finally got it to
fit.  Easier than trying to find someone to refinish the original panel.
Ron Fine