Re: Wish list continued

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wish list continued
From: "David Crawford" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:47:54 -0700
Hi Steve,

We were just talking about those crappy teardrop mirror gaskets a day ago.
What
pieces of junk!  Have you mentioned this to Moss?  I did, and didn't even
get a
response.  By the way, that's a picture that they took of my MGA in their
MGA catalog
page A14 - the Iris Blue MGA front fender with said mirror being discussed.
I've
purchased two sets in the past three years and they are cracked beyond
belief.
Of course I use a good rubber lube on all the exposed rubber components but
the
mirror gaskets still start going to pieces in a little over a month.

Ain't it the truth?  It's the so many little things like this that don't
have to be! Not if
some one cared.

David C
San Diego