Fuel Tank fittings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Tank fittings
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:22:01 -0700
Hi,  I have a problem with the fitting on a new fuel tank I just purchased
from Jorge Cervera.  The original fitting on my original tank has a straight
male thread compression fitting.  The fitting on Jorge's tank has a tapered
male thread which will not mate to the original fitting on my fuel line.
Jorge claims there is something wrong with my fuel line fitting, not his tank.
I am wondering if anyone has had this same problem and what type of fitting I
need to put on my fuel line to fit his tank.
Ron
61BN7