Cigar lighter and battery block

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cigar lighter and battery block
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 16:19:33 +0200
1) I intend to fit a cigar lighter in my BJ8.  I gave up smoking some
seven years ago but want to use the power point to charge my mobile
phone etc.
I've not been able to find the place where the lighter was originally
fitted -can someone help, either with a description or a picture?
2) There is a 3 hole wooden block to hold the battery in position. The
inner rear wing was thrown away and renewed before I could copy the
location of the three bolt holes (Yes, Norman Nock, I know I should have
kept the old part!) . Can someone give me the exact position of the
middle hole, vertically down and horizontally to the rear?
TIA
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432 under reconstruction