Re: clutch pedal extensions

To: Jim Parish <jimp@parishpartners.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch pedal extensions
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
Jim,

  It's a little known fact that this feature - yes feature was originally
marketed as a Spousal Deterrent option.  It worked well in most export markets
but reportedly failed miserably in the Netherlands and the Amazon.  I've heard
it's  a highly sought-after option these days on the auction circuit, next to
gold-beige metallic paint.You might want to reconsider altering this as it
might bring you six figures at auction - half of which would have to go to your
spouse.  It's funny how that works.

  Cheers

Jim Parish <jimp@parishpartners.com> wrote:
  My wife can't reach the clutch pedal in my BJ8. While I know I am asking for
trouble, does anyone know where I can get an extension for the clutch that
would cut an inch or two out of the travel?