RE: clutch pedal extensions

To: "Jim Parish" <jimp@parishpartners.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: clutch pedal extensions
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:20:46 +1000
G'day Jim

My car has had wooden extensions on all three pedals from new.

While it's the same as a 100 I am sure that the method could also be
used with the production six-cylinder cars.

With the brake and clutch it's a simple wooden block shaped the same as
the pedal head itself and with the normal metal bracket glued to the
back of the block which in turn is bolted to the pedal.

The accelerator has a wooden block directly glued to the original 100
unit.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

1947 Healey Duncan Saloon
1954 Austin-Healey 100 BN3/1 (Full of interesting little bits like
wooden pedal extensions.)