RE: Louder Exhaust Options?

To: gregwilkinson@adelphia.net
Subject: RE: Louder Exhaust Options?
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:59:07 -0500
Very cool Greg. Thanks for the vid. I can't tell much difference between it
and my Falcon system. It sounds very correct but I think you need to get her
up around 4,000 rpm in your driveway for me to hear her scream to see the
difference. "Watch out honey! Hold the camera steady as I zoom down the
drive!"

Do you have any photos of the drive side to see how the exhaust looks from
the side? Are there two mufflers? I love the look of this Falcon I have and
the original exhaust but I would like it to open up a bit with the revs up.
They tone is great but the Bell system on my GT6 is insanely dramatic at
high revs. It puts a very childish grin on my face.

I wonder if I can somehow clear out the baffles in the muffler. I was
reading about a 166 Ferrari with straight tubes and I thought "That's it!" I
will drive everyone insane with straight tubes.

Hmmm...what to do...

Cheers,