RE: Louder Exhaust Options?

To: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Louder Exhaust Options?
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:23:26 -0700
Hi Scott,
I'm using Magnaflow muffles for my '67 Healey. I have Denis Welsh headers
that have a 2" out on the collectors. After the headers, there is a cross
over tube and then the magnaflows, all stainless including the packing
material for the mufflers, 2" diameter all the way back. I deleted the 2
rear resonators to begin with, but I think I'll leave them off. I like the
sound. Here are the mufflers I bought.
http://www.hottexhaust.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=14456

This is a little video of how the car sounds. Please try to ignore the shape
of the body. It will be on the way to a panel beater soon. :~)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPDQ2479Knc