Re: carpet fasteners

To: Richard Bittmann <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Subject: Re: carpet fasteners
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:09:58 -0400
Richard,

I can't speak to correct and original - I can just tell you where they are on
my
car - BT7 Mk II.  I think they're original (still has the tar paper on the
floor), but don't know for sure.  I was surprised to see the amount of
variation.

Near the transmission tunnel:
        2.5 or 2.75 inches from the heel board.
        2.5 or 2.63 inches from the tunnel.

The two outside ones are on the hump.
         2.88 or 3.5 inches from the heel board.
        2.0 or 2.38 inches from the wheel well.

The next set of snaps are just in front of the seats.  None under the seats.

Bob