Redline Trans Fluid

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Redline Trans Fluid
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:33:09 -0400
Several of you have stated that you use and are very satisfied with Redline
MT-90 trans fluid. I just looked at a web site that has some technical info
on Redline (http://subarustore.stores.yahoo.net/redmtmantran.html) and it
seems to recommend MTL for cars that call for SAE 30 motor oil (from web
site "DIRECTIONS FOR USE Red Line MTL may be used in transmissions which
recommend 70W, 75W, 80W, or 85W GL-4 gear oils, or SAE 30 or 5W/10W30 motor
oils. If a 90W GL-4 or SAE 40, 10W40, or 15W40 is required, MT-90 may be
used.")

I hope I don't sound like a smart ass but why have you chosen MT-90 over
MTL?

Ned Smith

BJ8

near Chattanooga, TN