Re: BN1 - disc brake conversion w/ disc wheels

To: Alan Seigrist Blue 100 <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BN1 - disc brake conversion w/ disc wheels
From: John Harper <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:13:16 +0100
Alan

I am not doing this but I am in the process of fitting A90 Atlantic 11"
x 2 1/4" brakes to my early BN1 using special front hubs on the front
and spacer rings on the rear.

However I thought that most owners when fitting disc brakes to a 100
used the 3000 parts including the 3000 hub. If so your 16" wheels may
not fit.

As I have not done this myself I could be wrong so more input from
others would be helpful.

Regards

--
John Harper