Re: BN1 - disc brake conversion w/ disc wheels

To: "John Harper" <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: BN1 - disc brake conversion w/ disc wheels
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:22:26 +0800
Hi John -

I originally thought of doing that, but realized the five bolt pattern
wouldn't work.  Besides, I like the look of the original 16" disc
wheels so I was hoping there was another solution out there.

I do know that at sometime well in the past, someone was making a four
bolt disc brake conversion kit for the BN1, but I don't know if that
kit is still out there in bizzaro world.

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8