Re: Silly Detaily Question #2 BT7

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Silly Detaily Question #2 BT7
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:17:34 -0400
Mark,
I've always fully trimmed and installed the dash and wiring harness before
the test drive. It's a whole lot easier to get at everything when the front
shroud is still off the car. That includes the routing of the heater and air
controls, wiring, capillary tube and oil line and their mounting clips
(usually missed on a restoration), demister tubes, and the list goes on.
Rich Chrysler