Re: installing bonnet safety hooks - long version

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: installing bonnet safety hooks - long version
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:25:49 -0700
Hi John,

OK.  Now you've got me searching!  I didn't see it in A-M or the Concours
Guidelines.  Next, I'm going to my other books.  When I started this project
I made handwritten notes of everything I found and then typed "concours
notes" for reference.  That's where I got it.  Now I need to verify that it
is correct.  Anders Ditlev Clausinger?  Bill Emerson?  Bill Piggott?