Re: BN1 Front Lighting Harness

To: "Michael Williams" <mewilliams@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: BN1 Front Lighting Harness
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 22:28:27 -0400
Michael,
The harness from the parking lamp assembly comes out of the back of the
rubber boot and immediately turns back against the boot with a rolled on O
ring to keep it in place, then it is positioned with a P clip onto the first
fender bolt above the parking lamp. It then goes inboard around the headlamp
bucket where it joins with and parallels the headlamp harness through
another P clip anchored onto the second fender bolt. It then goes in behind
the inner wheel arch where both plug into their respective sleeve
connectors.
That is why both harnesses may seem to have extra length, to route properly
and stay safely anchored clear of the wheel.

Rich Chrysler