RE: Damper settings

To: "'WILLIAM B LAWRENCE'" <ynotink@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Damper settings
From: "David Porter" <Frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:19:35 -0600
Bill,
 I finally tired of re-tightening the rear shocks and bit the bullet and
installed a tube shock kit from Cape International. (yes, Michael I feel
your presence)The result is a HUGH improvement in body control (the car's),
in ride and in cornering and no more rattles. The shocks are adjustable,
probably over kill, but useful for a day at the track. A bit pricey, but
pretty easy installation, though it does require some holes to be drilled
through the rear bulkhead.
 FWIW, Peter at Worldwide also has an adjustable Armstrong shock kit. Very
sexy and reasonably priced.
Dave

frogeye@swcp.com

Taos Garage Annex