RE: Sunken fuel level sending float replcement

To: "'Tracy Drummond'" <bighealey@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Sunken fuel level sending float replcement
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:03:07 -0400
Based upon this and other similar emails to the list in recent days, I have
started to put together a page of replacement items, their parts numbers and
where they can be found such as the dist cap that also fits a Jag, fuel
pumps, etc. from NAPA, Pep Boys, etc.

If you have used any of these items, please let me know the item, part
number, source and car model that you used them for so that I can fill out
my page as a resource for everyone. Off line is OK but I think that everyone
else would also want to know.

Thanks.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ