Re: Sunken fuel level sending float replcement

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: Sunken fuel level sending float replcement
From: <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:19:47 -0400
John , I bought a set of spark plug wires from The Tractor Supply Company
(TSC ) that were better than those from Moss, for about half the cost. These
were copper stranded core, nice molded rubber ends for the plugs, brass
connectors. They are black and look "period". They are probably not the
quality of the super high performance wires, but cost about $10 and looked
more authentic.
They come with boots and plug in type connectors for the coil if you have a
modern type coil. I removed these to use with my original pin screw type
coil. The wires were very long and can be cut to fit.

The TLC part number for the 6 cylinder set is 0236693. Four cylinder sets
were also available.

I also saw generic 12 volt ignition coils, and Champion spark plugs of the
correct current replacement numbers

FWIW

Dallas Congleton
1967 BJ8