Re: Setting ride height with spacer prior to setting final

To: "jerry adams" <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Setting ride height with spacer prior to setting final
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:41:01 -0400
Jerry,
Bolts, more correctly called "capscrews" are always measured under the head.
Only a countersunk capscrew is measured including the head.

The spacer is not to be a bolt, it needs to be a block that can sit under
the shock arm pad as shown in the workshop manual.

I have a number of 1/2" drive shallow sockets that measure exactly 2" high,
perfect for a spacer.

Rich Chrysler