Re: On Hold

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On Hold
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 10:42:34 -0400
After selling my project BN2 I wanted a car to drive now, and bought a
'06 Mustang. I have years of accumulated parts, most of which I will list
with the group and sell. This, by no means, implies I have lost my
passion for the Austin Healey (especially the BN2), it just means that at
this point I am having fun with a new car and will return when the time
is right. Rather than list on eBay I would prefer to deal with my fellow
enthusiasts directly through the list. Most of what I have are for the
100. So as not to overload the list I will offer items over a period of
time. If you wish to post me of the list with a request. I'll check and
see if I have the part. In an effort to be fair I will respond to
requests in the order they were received and after having done that will
sell to the first request for purchase. I do have a wicker picnic basket
(made in the U.S.A.) that was bought in the late 70's with the intent of
being in the boot for Healey outings. Also have a couple of NOS fuel tank
sending units for the 100. Thanks.

Regards,

Doug

PS. Have a group of ammeters.