Re: Car Quiz

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Car Quiz
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:37:36 +0800
Greg -

Ok, you got it.  You are correct.  Sorry I didn't accept your
"streamliner" guess earlier, you were pretty close, but I guess I
wanted to keep the mystery going at least until listers in the US had
a crack at the question.

For all of the others who guessed BMW, you are close because
Frazer-Nash was essentially BMW before the war, but by the time the
Targa Florio was produced in 1952, it was an independent British
company, although it is clear they still had some crossover with BMW.

More data to follow.

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8